The Fine Print: Orders and Returns Policy
• All Australian orders are dispatched by Australia Post at a $10 flat fee and sent by express post to the delivery address submitted by you. No responsibility is taken by Salita Matthews for loss or damage once the package has been sent. Please note that once an item is declared as delivered by Australia Post, risk and title in the goods passes to the recipient.
• Delivery to metro areas is generally within 1-2 working days from dispatch. Bulky items or deliveries to remote locations may take longer.
• International shipments are dispatched using Australia Post and sent via air mail, with tracking and signature upon receipt. International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be charged by customs at the destination country. Any charges applied are the responsibility of the delivery recipient.
• Deliveries are sent during normal business hours between Monday and Friday. Purchases made on Saturday and, Sunday and public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
• If an item you have selected is unavailable you will be contacted within 2 business days and advised if there may be a delay. You may choose an alternative product, exchange or refund if the delay is unsuitable.
All credit card transactions are processed using secure PayPal processing.
All pricing listed on this store is in Australian Dollars and is GST inclusive.
Exchanges and Returns
It is our absolute priority to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. Should you wish, you are welcome to exchange your item for a different colour or style, with the exception of earrings which we cannot accept returns due to hygiene reasons. We do not refund for change of mind and are more than happy to provide more photos or information on any item upon request, to ensure you make the correct selection.
Item/s being returned for exchange must be in an original, unworn and saleable condition. Exchanges must follow the below instructions, or unfortunately they will not be able to be exchanged. Unfortunately, there is no exchange or return on sale items.
Please post your item back to us within 7 days of the item being dispatched to you. The item must be returned via registered mail, and customers will be responsible for the shipping and handling costs, unless deemed faulty. Please include with your item the original order receipt and a brief letter detailing the reason for your exchange and what you wish to exchange your item for. You will be contacted by staff should your exchange choice not be available. Customers will be responsible for the cost of shipping the new item from our dispatch, this amount will be debited from the credit card provided for your original purchase. Please allow 14 days for your exchange to be processed and delivered to you.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us within the 7-day period at email@example.com and a replacement will be arranged. If a replacement is unavailable you may choose another suitable item. If an item is faulty and there is no suitable replacement you may be refunded.
We do not refund initial postage charges for goods returned (other than for faulty items). Items we exchange for you will be re-sent at our cost. Your own return postage costs are not refundable.
Once the items have been received they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will either receive your new items (for exchanges), or refund on the cost at purchase (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the credit card used for the purchase. You will receive email notification of this.